1. Spent time with an old friend I don't see often enough
2. Cleaned up the dining room and a lot of the living room.
3. Got the girls to go to sleep without a parent laying with them or patting them.
How I'll Improve:
1. Was the middle of the night, but still technically today - yelled a lot when they woke me up 4 times in 2 hours. Will work on the yelling. Once I start getting better sleep.
2. Probably could've folded a basket or two of laundry instead of standing around wondering what project to start on next.
3. The girls watched maybe an episode too many of Bubble Guppies.
On a scale of 1-10, how productive were you today? 6
Did you accomplish all of your goals and tasks? If not, what got in the way? No, have you seen that list? There aren't enough hours in the day. I made good progress, though.
What was today's most memorable moment? Geneva laughing that fabulous belly laugh when we were playing Silly Street - we'd each had to run into the kitchen to make crazy faces at Daddy and Cora. Cora singing "I can't help falling in love with you" in a Louis Armstrong voice at bedtime - we all collapsed into laughter and laughed for at least a full minute.
What's one thing you learned today? My buddy James has a new girlfriend. Guess I can't hook him up with Stacy. Also, you can make brittle, as in peanut (or macadamia nut) brittle, in the microwave.
What's one act of kindness you performed today? Hmm. I fell down on this one today. Will fix tomorrow.