But posting pictures of things is just SO much easier!
Especially when you don't even bother to caption the pictures.
Make up your own stories.
Please? That would be awesome.
Name the top 5 things in these pictures that almost made me not post a few of them, and you'll win a prize.
OMG! Is that a hibiscus bush/tree in your yard?! I LOVE it!ReplyDelete
Top 5 things that almost prevented you from sharing? I loved them all! But, if I had to guess...
1. the garden hose
2. banana = too healthy
3. pop-tart = not healthy
4. blurry dog picture (hey, it's blurry!)
5. Jimi is barefoot
I know those are silly, but I honestly don't know what would make you not want to post these.
1. The fact that you're actually IN some. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you in a post before. And you're adorable with the pigtails and wellingtons!ReplyDelete
2. Someone might recognize your house and try to steal your pets.
3. In the grouping of 3 with Jimi and puppy, the middle one kiiinda looks like he's trying to hump your dog.
4. You strangled your tree with Christmas lights.
5. You misspelled drums. You were one letter off.
Hell I dunno. I love when you post pictures. I still like reading books with pictures. So what?
1. The houses in your neighborhood look almost alike. (And rather nice might I add)ReplyDelete
2. That you tried to be healthy with your breakfast. (Believe me if I ate bananas, I would do the same.)
3. Your dog and cat are totally cute and you don't want everyone to know it.
4. That Jimi likes to walk barefoot outside. (I do sometimes, when it isn't to cold.)
5. You were worried that someone would said something bad about your boots.