1. Reese's peanut butter ice cream bars - do it. Don't ask questions, just trust me - go to the store and buy some and revel in the glory that is chocolatey peanut-buttery cold deliciousness.
2. Finn's got a hurt leg. I think he and his dog-friend, Cujo, played a little too rough last night and my boy pulled a muscle. I hope. He's not limping or anything, but he yelped when I was feeling around on him after I noticed he had a real hard time getting up in the bed last night. Poor puppy. I'm going to go google and find out what sort of people pain meds I can give him and massage his little leg a bit. If he still seems off tomorrow, we'll go see the doggy doctor.
3. I've got so much to do, and I have very little motivation to get any of it done. I saw a Craigslist ad the other day titled "I need a Wife!" - basically he was looking for someone to manage his household (grocery shopping, laundry, bill payments, etc.). I need that. Pretty sure that's supposed to be my job, sorta, but it'd sure be nice if someone else would just do it for me.
4. Okay, so I don't have that much to do. I need to do laundry, make a meal plan for the week, go to the grocery, and visit my brother. None of it is all that time-consuming or horrible; it's just not the same as sitting on my butt playing on the interwebs, so it seems like a lot. Yes, I am lazy. Hello. Nice to meet you.
5. Do you guys pay your electric bills on time? For some reason, we can't make that happen in our house. The bill comes in, we say "oh, we should pay that", and then the bill gets lost and we forget about it until we get the FINAL NOTICE brown bill in the mail. Then we're all "oh, we forgot to pay that" and so we pay it and everyone lives happily ever after. I'm not the only one, right? Right?
6. My cousin (sister) Stacy is 13 weeks pregnant. She came over last night with her first ultrasound pictures. She talked about how she can't wait to read books with her baby. Holy crap, she's having a baby! It's going to be here before we know it - January 21st is the due date. I can't wait to meet this child; I already love him/her so much.
7. Jimi found us a 15 passenger van that's been converted into a camper. It would also make a lovely zombie-escape-mobile. Now we just need an extra $24K to throw at it and we're all set.
8. I dreamed about zombies again last night. What's up with the zombie dreams, brain?
9. I need to de-clutter. I want to have fewer things. I'm going to work on that.
10. Jimi really wants to make some homemade pasta. Today might be the day. I'm hungry and it sounds good.
haha, great run down. Especially the zombie escaping machine, great buy :) Happy Comment Love Day!ReplyDelete
Stopped by from FTLOB and just read your Jesus post. I like him. How do you feel about sharing?ReplyDelete
Oh. And the picking the scabs and putting them in a bowl? Gah! Seriously made me gag. Awesomeness.ReplyDelete
Thanks for number five. You made me remember that I need to pay my electric bill.ReplyDelete
I always forget the water bill, it's our only 'little bill' so when it arrives I always say "pffft, I'll pay that later" then a few weeks later I get the nasty red bill from the water company. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now but NO not me!ReplyDelete
Maybe I should hop on craig's list and find me a wife, she'd probably make sure the water bill was paid on time!
I need to get a zombie-get-away van soon. I think if I can find one at a reasonable price it might work. I had a dream about zombies and vampires the other night....didn't help that I watched Dawn of the Dead and Lost Boys (the first one on the latter) in the same day....ugh.ReplyDelete